Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A look back...

For this film....honestly, I haven't been able to dedicate the amount of time or attention to it that I would have liked to. I've been extremely busy with concept development for my senior film, a 2-D effects animation class, working 20 hours a week, being in a relationship and battling alcoholism. That's a lot of things to do at once.

Even though I'm happy with what I have, I would have preferred to have understood how to use flash a little better, having more shots, and actual action in my film, and having it be more presentable over all. Right now, it certainly lacks any professionalism, though I don't think it's too bad for my first time using flash. So, if I was going to do it again...I wouldn't. I would do something else much better and more practical in flash. Since I didn't know the medium, I did not design my short around the use of flash...and that's the biggest thing I would change.

3 comments:

  1. Your animation made me laugh so I enjoyed it. Your idea was really fun which is cool. And I really liked the character design of the farmer. Cool project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this idea when I 1st saw the storyboards. Really fun character designs.

    ReplyDelete