Monday, March 23, 2009

Introduction

My name is Austin Yerrick, and I am a student of animation. I am now a senior at the Savannah college of art and design, and I am very excited for my last year here at the school.

I am severely impaired in my ability to spell so please forgive me in advance. I love 2-D animation and all I really want is to be able to make a living off drawing for the rest of my life. I am from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and I am the youngest of three boys.

My influences are broad and I enjoy a large variety of art. Music plays a large role in my life and I love death metal so much, I often fall asleep listening to it. A steady diet of Batman: The animated series, Calvin and Hobbes, early Metallica, [Adult Swim], and Chuck Palahniuk novels have brought me to where I am now...art school.

I appreciate irony, and I would have to say my favorite thing is to make people laugh. Using animation and my sharp(ish) wit, I hope to entertain a few people and have fun doing it.

This is the driest, most boring thing, I have written in a long while. I hate writing about myself, and if you are as dis-interested as I am, I don't hold it against you.

No comments:

Post a Comment